- Health & Wellbeing
Health & Wellbeing
It’s not nice to think that your baby might be unwell. Sadly most of them are at some time, though thankfully many illnesses are not serious. However, even a simple cold can be distressing and it’s useful to be prepared.
A blocked nose means a baby finds it difficult to breathe and feed. Whereas we adults simply get a tissue and blow it clear, a baby cannot. A simple aspirator does the job - every home should have pone. A thermometer is another essential item and there are several on the market which helps you take your baby’s temperature without disturbing their sleep. Several of these thermometers can be used to check the temperature of the bedroom or the bathwater.
Toothcare is very important to ensure babies' teeth grow well and strong and it needs to start well before baby’s teeth start to appear.
Toothpaste needs to be user friendly - that is has a pleasant taste. Adult varieties are usually minty while the kids' stuff seems so much more interesting - Raspberry toothpaste? Yummy!). Kids also have a tendency to swallow the paste rather than spitting it out so again, it needs to be safe to eat as well. The addition of Xylitol can help prevent cavities in little teeth.
The other key ingredient is the toothbrush. Easy for them to hold and easy for them to get into all corners with a brush that's just right.
And to help those sore gums we have teethers.
- Specifically designed
- Child resistant
- Keeps safely out of reach
- All types of medicines
- Designed by a doctor as the easiest way to give medicine to a baby.
- Designed for babies from 3 months.
- CE marked medical device
- BPA and Latex free
- Clean Control antimicrobial material in the base
- Removable 1 gallon tank
- Runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Auto-Off function activates when empty
Award-Winning Innobaby EZ Grip Teethers & Rattles
- Brilliant way of soothing baby during teething
- Unique texture and design
Vital Baby Health and Safety Kit for Parents
- Fun Bear Digital bath & room thermometer
- Nasal decongester
- Flexisafe thermometer
Nurture™ My Little Star™ Water-filled Teether
- Easy to hold star shape
- Cool in the fridge
- Soothes sore gums
- Phthalate, Latex and BPA free
- Pack of two teethers
Ems for Kids Ear Defenders
- Size adjustable and designed to grow with your baby (0-18 months) or child (6 months to mid-teen)
- Compact and lightweight to keep handy for family adventures
- Average noise reduction of 26 decibels (dB)
- Industrial grade and tough enough to keep up with the most adventurous child.
- Perfect for protecting little ears in any noisy environment such as at fireworks, live music concerts or sporting games, in flight travel, car racing and more.
Teething Wipes (0-16 months)
- Fingersleeve Wipe, hygienically sealed until ready to use
- Gently formulated with Xylitol to reduce decay-causing bacteria
- Familiarises a baby with oral care and keeps a baby’s mouth fresh and clean
- Cleanses, soothes and massages
Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste
Jack 'N' Jill
- Natural ingredients
- Organic fruit flavours
- Calendula to sooth little gums
- Free of foaming agents (SLS), hypoallergenic
- Rich in Xylitol to help neutralise bacteria
Brother Max 6-in-1 Projection Thermometer
- 6-1 projection thermometer
- Silent & easy to use
- Measure childs temperature
- Bath water temperature
- Liquid or food temperatures
Teething Toothpaste (0-2 years)
- Gentle Applemint flavour
- SLS-free, non-foaming
- With Camomile to soothe gums
- Can be cooled in the fridge for added comfort
First Brush & Teether Set (0-18months)
- FirstBrush - Tiny brush-head for first baby teeth
- Soft bristles, gentle on delicate gums
- Long handle for adult hands
- Teether - helps massage gums and clean teeth
- Firm surface - helps soothe gums
- Easygrip handle suits little hands
- ‘Flower Guard’ baby’s safety